Term & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This Privacy Statement is effective as of February 1, 2022. We appreciate your interest in the Mufasa Man Online Store, found at www.mufasaman.club. This Privacy Statement and our Terms & Conditions govern your access to this website. We are devoted to preserving and safeguarding your privacy at Mufasa Man Online.
This Privacy Statement applies only to information you view on the Mufasa Man website. It does not apply to any other information or communications gathered through promotions and personal contact programmes. By accepting this Privacy Statement, you explicitly agree to our collecting, using, and disclosing your personal information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
Information Collected: You can visit Mufasa Man Online without disclosing personal information. You can register on our website, which allows us to contact you through email or text message on your mobile phone to tell you about our products and services. We also use it to reply to your comments or inquiries. We gather and keep your personal information as part of the registration process, including your name, email address, and mobile phone number.
Cardholder’s name, credit card number, debit card number, and banking information: Mufasa Man Online does not collect, store or save credit card or debit card information or any financial information. You may submit this information during the buying process. However, Mufasa Man Online does not get this data. It is transferred immediately to the payment network or bank through the payment gateway provider.
Hosting of Data: The website is hosted by a third-party data hosting provider. The acquired information is stored on servers owned and controlled by data hosting firms in India or other countries, including the United States of America. Mufasa Man Online uses PCI certified organisations and has data security protocols in place. Mufasa Man is not responsible for data theft or security breaches at the data centres that host the website and store customer data.
We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information: Mufasa Man Online may use the information you supply to generate and transmit communications to you, such as newsletters, surveys, or other email messages, including product and event information, grooming advice, or promotions. Suppose you decide at any point that you no longer want to receive these emails; you can either click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the email.
- Suppose you have opted to leave your mobile phone number on Mufasa Man Online. In that case, you may get text message/SMS notifications on your mobile phone with information about products and events, grooming advice, and discounts. Kindly be aware that Mufasa Man Online will never send you an unwanted text message on your mobile device. Mufasa Man Online does not charge a fee for text messages sent by us. However, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and airtime, in addition to any other regular applicable fees.
- Suppose you have elected to leave your mobile or landline phone number on Mufasa Man Online. In that case, you may get phone calls on your mobile or landline phone carrying product and event information, grooming advice, or promotions.
- Suppose you choose to provide us with your contact information. In that case, we may send you service-related notifications about the website through any means, including email, or we may contact you about customer service requests or questions. For instance, all registered users will get a confirmation email upon registration. These interactions are essential to serve you, address your problems, and deliver the high level of customer support that Mufasa Man Online provides.
- We may use the personal information you voluntarily disclose to us to offer you customised services and enable you to utilise our website. For instance, we may recommend things that we believe might interest you. This customised information may be sent to you through email, text message, or telephone call.
- Personal information during employment will be kept private and used only for current and future job possibilities, and contact you about employment opportunities with us or our affiliates. Unless you notify us that you no longer desire us to maintain your information, we will retain it for future recruiting possibilities.
Technologies That Enable Us to Customize Your Mufasa Man Online Experience: We gather information about your visit to our website using various methods, including the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that sent you to our website, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your browser language, the date and time of your request, among others. This helps us to improve and personalise your visit to our website.
Beacons and Tracking Links on the Web.
- Web beacons, tracking links, and/or related technologies are small pieces of code included in our website’s pages. They are often used in conjunction with Cookies and are frequently invisible to the website’s user. Web Beacons may transmit information to other parties to monitor customer responses to advertising, improve the targeting of interactive advertising, and improve customer assistance and usability. If you disable our Cookies, you will prevent Web Beacons from conveying this information about you and may not utilise some elements of our website.
- Cookies: Browser cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer’s hard disc when visiting our website. If you reject our cookies or opt-out of their usage, you may still use our website, but some of its services may be disabled.
Whom We Share Information With: We will not transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties to market their goods or services to you without your approval, except as described below in the “Transfers of Business” section.
- Third Parties: You may be given the option to agree to share your information with a third party, such as a co-sponsor of an event or campaign. If you agree, we will share your information with the third party, and the third party may use the information you supply for their purposes and in line with their own rules.
- Transfers of Business: As we grow our company, we may sell some assets. User information, including personal information, is often included in such transactions. By providing your personally identifiable information on the website, you consent to your data being transferred to such parties in these instances.
- Conformity with the Law: We reserve the right to reveal information in order to comply with relevant laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests. Additionally, we may release any information required to avoid bodily danger or financial damage or to investigate suspected or actual unlawful behaviour.
- Confidentiality of Children: Mufasa Man Online is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may visit Mufasa Man Online, but you cannot register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a visitor under 13, we will remove the information from our database.
How We Safeguard Your Personal Information: We maintain reasonable protections on our website to protect the personal information you supply on Mufasa Man Online from unauthorised disclosure, use, modification, or destruction. If you have any concerns regarding the security of our website, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choice/Opt-Out: After creating an account, we provide all users with the option to receive non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) emails from us. If you desire to have your contact information removed from any Mufasa Man mailing lists and newsletters, please get in touch with us through email at email@example.com or by phone at +91-9910567613.
- Facebook: You’ll find a link to our Facebook page on each site. Please be aware that when this button is used, information about your visit to our sites may be connected to your Facebook profile. If you do not intend to transfer data to Facebook, log out of Facebook before accessing our sites.
Please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding our privacy policies.
Worldwide copyright © Gardgil Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. All worldwide rights reserved.
Personal Use Products and Services
The items and services discussed on this website and any samples we may provide you are intended only for your personal use. You are not allowed to sell or resell any items or services, or samples thereof, that you get from us. With or without warning, we retain the right to cancel or limit the amount of any items or services we feel, in our sole judgment, will result in a breach of our Terms and Conditions.
We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in our product descriptions on the internet. Except as required by applicable law, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, currentness, or error-free nature of the product descriptions, colours, information, or other material accessible on the website.
Orgello Herbal Care, Vill. Behdewala, Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh – 173025
Intellectual Property Protection
The website’s information and content, as well as its “look and feel,” including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, as well as their compilation and organisation (collectively, the “Content”), are the property of Mufasa Man Online, our Affiliates, partners, or licensors and are protected by Indian law, including laws governing all applicable forms of intellectual property.
Except as provided in this section as required by applicable law, neither the Content nor any section of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, changed, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, without our explicit, prior written authorisation.
We give you a non-exclusive, limited, revocable licence to access and use the Mufasa Man Online website for personal use. This limited licence does not include the right to:
- The frame or use framing techniques to enclose the website or any portion thereof.
- Republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, licence, or download the website or any and/or all Content (except for caching or as necessary to view the website).
- Make any other use of the website or any and/or all Content than personal use.
- Modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the website, or attached to or incorporated in the website, must be retained in its entirety.
Any illegal use of the Mufasa Man Online website or any and/or all of our Content immediately terminates the limited rights granted in this section, without prejudice available under applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
Your Responsibilities and Obligations
You agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and any additional cautions or instructions for access or usage provided on the website while accessing or using the Mufasa Man Online website. You must always behave according to applicable law, custom, and good faith. You may not modify the website or any Content or services that may appear on it, and you may not damage the website’s integrity or function in any manner. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions negligently or willfully, you will be liable for all losses and damages incurred by Mufasa Man Online, our affiliates, partners, or licensors.
Links to Third-Party Websites
We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites to which the Mufasa Man Online website may link or that may link to the Mufasa Man Online website. The links on this website are provided for your convenience. They do not constitute an endorsement of the referred material, product, service, or provider by us, our affiliates, or our partners. You do so at your own risk when connecting to or from any off-website pages or other websites. We are not responsible for inspecting or analysing off-website pages or other websites connected to or through the site. We disclaim all responsibility or liability for their conduct, content, goods, or services, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any off-website pages and other websites you visit carefully.
Unique Characteristics, Functionality, and Events
By transmitting or posting any Submission, you hereby grant us the right to copy, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, licence, distribute, sell, or assign the Submission in any way we see fit, including but not limited to copying the Submission in whole or in part, creating derivative works from, distributing, and displaying the Submission in any form, media, or technology, now known or hereafter developed, alone or in combination with other works. You also acknowledge that your Submission will not be returned and that we may use it, along with any ideas, concepts, or know-how contained therein, for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, distributing, and marketing products, without payment of money or other consideration.
You represent and guarantee that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission if you make one. Additionally, you represent and declare that the Submission is free of software infections, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any other kind of “spam.” You are not allowed to use a fake email address, impersonate another person or organisation, or otherwise mislead us about any submission’s origin. You undertake to indemnify us against any claims arising out of or in connection with any rights in any Submission or any resulting damages.
When you send, upload, publish, e-mail, or otherwise make accessible on the website data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, pictures, videos, messages, or other materials, you are solely responsible for this User Content qualifies as a Submission. This implies that third parties, not us, are entirely liable for any User Content they upload to the website. You agree not to engage in, or assist or encourage others to engage in, transmitting, uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise making available on the website User Content that is (a) unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invading another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; (b) you undertake not to send, upload, publish, e-mail, or otherwise make accessible any computer viruses, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitation, or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any other kind of “spam.” You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise, misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; stalk or otherwise harass, including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party, including minors; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any User Content; and intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, or federal law.
We do not support or regulate User Content sent or placed on the Mufasa Man Online website and hence cannot guarantee its correctness, integrity, or quality. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that you find offensive, obscene, or objectionable by using this website. We will not be liable in any way for User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in User Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed, or otherwise made available via the website.
You accept that we have the right (but not the duty) to refuse to publish or remove any User Content at our sole discretion and that we reserve the right to edit, compress, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable, and we reserve the right to deny service to any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others without prior notice.
Complaints Regarding Copyright
We have a healthy regard for other people’s intellectual property. If you feel that copyrighted works have been copied in an unauthorised manner, please submit an email or a written letter to us for reports of infringement, including the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) allegedly infringed and your status as the copyright owner or authorised representative of the copyright owner.
- A description of the allegedly infringing content and its position on the website.
- Email your name, address, telephone number, and email address to email@example.com.
Representations, Warranties, and Liabilities
The webpage for Mufasa Man Online is provided “as-is.” We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, to the extent that such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise) for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, incorrect delivery, corruption, destruction, or other modification; or (d) loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website (e) any content errors or omissions, or (f) events beyond our reasonable control
Natural formulas are used in Mufasa Man personal care products. While considerable effort and care are undertaken to ensure that the goods are entirely safe for human use, it is conceivable that some substances may induce allergic responses in certain persons or have a detrimental effect on those with pre-existing medical problems. Please review the contents and directions for use that accompany each of our goods to ensure that they are safe for you to use. It is entirely your obligation to exercise caution and seek expert medical/dermatological advice before using any of our personal care items to which you may be allergic. You accept that Mufasa Man Online is not responsible or accountable for any product-related concerns, including but not limited to allergic reactions you may have due to using our goods. Any purchases made via Mufasa Man Online are subject to the limitations of responsibility and disclaimer terms detailed on the product packaging/leaflets.
Additionally, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) arising out of or in connection with the website or your use thereof, regardless of the form of action, including contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed Indian Rupees 2000. You agree that no claim or action arising out of or connected to your use of the website or these terms and conditions may be made by you more than one year after the claim or action commenced.
Indemnification and Disputes
You agree to defend, indemnify, and keep us harmless from any loss, damages, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, coming from any third-party claim, action, or demand arising out of your use of Mufasa Man Online or your violation of these Terms and Conditions. Additionally, you agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, or cost, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred as a result of your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
In the event of a dispute regarding the website, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts located in New Delhi, India, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract entirely entered into and entirely performed within New Delhi, India. To the maximum extent permissible by relevant law, any disagreement, difference, or claim arising from your visit to the Mufasa Man Online website must be addressed to the single Arbitrator chosen by the Gardgil Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. Chairman and Managing Director by applicable legislation. The arbitration shall occur in New Delhi, India, and the arbitrator’s decision shall be conclusive and binding on all parties. It may be entered as a judgement in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the extent permissible by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions may join an arbitration involving any other party to these Terms and Conditions, whether via class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
To the extent that applicable law prohibits arbitration, any dispute arising out of or in connection with your visit to the website shall be resolved by an appropriate court or other judicial body in India, as applicable, without prejudice to applicable law and all applicable provisions of this section, and subject to our right to seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court if you have violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights in any way.
Consent to Receive Notices Electronically via Website and Email
You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications from us electronically, including without limitation by email or by posting notifications on this website. You acknowledge and agree that any Notices that we communicate to you electronically meet any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your permission to receive Notices electronically, you must contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org and immediately cease using this website. All rights granted to you according to these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the restricted licences provided, will immediately end in this case. Regrettably, we cannot deliver the advantages of this website to any user who is unwilling to agree to receive notices electronically.
Please keep in mind that your agreement to receive Notices is entirely distinct from any other option you may make regarding the delivery of marketing materials. Our Privacy Statement details your choices about the reception of marketing materials.
You understand and agree that these Terms and Conditions represent the whole and exclusive agreement between us for your use of the website, superseding and governing any earlier proposals, agreements, or other communications.
At our sole discretion, we retain the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing the revised terms and conditions on the website and notifying you of the modification. Any modifications become effective immediately upon publication on the Site and dissemination of notification of the change. After such changes, your continued use of the website represents your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions. We may revoke any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions with or without prior notice. You must promptly comply with such termination or other notification, including by stopping all use of the website, as applicable.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be considered establishing any agency, partnership, or other kinds of a joint operation between us. Our failure to enforce any term of this Agreement shall not impact our exclusive right to enforce such provision at any time afterwards, nor will our waiver of a violation of any provision be construed or considered to be a waiver of the provision itself. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under applicable law or by any appropriate arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid in their entirety. Still, it shall cause the adjudicating entity to modify these Terms and Conditions to the extent possible to reflect the parties original intent.
If you have any queries about our Terms and Conditions, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Worldwide copyright © Gardgil Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. All worldwide rights reserved.